Saturday, December 28, 2019

Happy New Year!

It is hard to believe that another holiday season is already upon us. On behalf of the Gilbertsville Village and Trustees, I wish all of our residents and valued Gilbertsville employees a Happy Holiday.
The holidays are an opportunity to enjoy time with loved ones and friends. It’s a time to celebrate traditions.
I ask you to consider supporting our local businesses, they are a valuable part of the fabric that makes Gilbertsville so unique.
Please remember your neighbors this time of the year, especially the elderly and those who are less fortunate. Let this season be characterized by generosity and kindness.
I’m honored and blessed for the opportunity to serve the people of Gilbertsville, thank you for allowing me to do so.
I wish you and your family a joyful and safe holiday, and a Happy New Year.



No comments: